Join Our Team
At Dr. Bee, we strive to provide our customers around the world with honey bee products of excellent quality, purity, and effectiveness. We began with 16 beehives in 1996 and have grown into one of the most well-respected honey purveyors in Western Canada. We have gained domestic and international recognition for our continued innovation of high-quality products. This includes our flagship product, Dr. Bee Ice Honey, which was internationally recognized in 2019 as one of the best honeys in the world.
Interested in working at Dr. Bee? Take a look at our job openings below and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate documents.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be in charge of customer acquisition in the digital marketing space. This will involve implementing wide-ranging solutions based on knowledge of digital trends, analytics, and targeted communications. This is a hands-on role. Your main focus will be on strategy and analytics for SEM, paid social, and display advertising. You will also be involved in day-to-day activities such as copywriting, research, and social media management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead strategy and execution of performance marketing efforts supporting B2C acquisition on all digital channels
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of performance marketing initiatives on all digital channels
- Drive qualified leads through Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and other digital platforms
- Monitor the performance of ad spend and continually optimize spend, channel mix, creative, ad structure, and copy to ensure superior resonance and efficiency (ROI/ROAS)
- Capture and track customer data using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and any other analytical tools
- Interpret data across channels to deliver actionable insights to improve existing campaigns
- Provide leadership in identifying new, innovative opportunities to grow existing channels and expand into new channels to drive incremental growth
- Create and implement organic campaigns with engaging content on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Use social media tools to develop insightful reports and analytics in order to develop strategic social media calendar
- Work with the web developer to optimize our digital customer journey and use up-to-date SEO practices to improve website visibility
- Copywriting for digital assets, social media, email campaigns, and marketing material
- Execute email campaigns and integrate customer communications material
- 3+ years of experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns via digital channels (paid social, display, SEM, email, etc.)
- A post-secondary degree or diploma from a recognized institution in a related field
- Deep experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and other paid social
- Demonstrated success leveraging social platforms and Google Ads to generate leads
- Proven ability applying analytics to identify trends, set goals, report on performance and optimize content
- Experience and understanding of social media and email campaigns
- Must have exceptional writing skills and a strong grasp of the English language
- This is an on-site position and requires transportation to work
- $55,000 to $60,000 annual salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive health plan after 3 months
- Bonuses based on performance
Interested candidates can apply by emailing your resume, cover letter, and examples of past campaigns with the subject line “Digital Marketing Specialist” to email@example.com
To learn more about us, please visit our website at drbee.ca
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Pitt Meadows, B.C.