Join Our Team
At Dr. Bee, we strive to provide our customers around the world with honey bee products of excellent quality, purity, and effectiveness. We began with 16 beehives in 1996 and have grown into one of the most well-respected honey purveyors in Western Canada. We have gained domestic and international recognition for our continued innovation of high-quality products. This includes our flagship product, Dr. Bee Ice Honey, which was internationally recognized in 2019 as one of the best honeys in the world.
Interested in working at Dr. Bee? Take a look at our job openings below and contact us at email@example.com with the appropriate documents.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be in charge of customer acquisition in the digital marketing space. This will involve implementing wide-ranging solutions based on knowledge of digital trends, analytics, and targeted communications. This is a hands-on role. Your main focus will be on strategy and analytics for SEM, paid social, and display advertising. You will also be involved in day-to-day activities such as copywriting, research, and social media management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead strategy and execution of performance marketing efforts supporting B2C acquisition on all digital channels
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of performance marketing initiatives on all digital channels
- Drive qualified leads through Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and other digital platforms
- Monitor the performance of ad spend and continually optimize spend, channel mix, creative, ad structure, and copy to ensure superior resonance and efficiency (ROI/ROAS)
- Capture and track customer data using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and any other analytical tools
- Interpret data across channels to deliver actionable insights to improve existing campaigns
- Provide leadership in identifying new, innovative opportunities to grow existing channels and expand into new channels to drive incremental growth
- Create and implement organic campaigns with engaging content on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Use social media tools to develop insightful reports and develop a strategic social media calendar
- Copywriting for digital assets, social media, email campaigns, and marketing material
- Help execute email campaigns and integrate customer communications material
- 3+ years of experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns via digital channels (paid social, display, SEM, email, etc.)
- A post-secondary degree or diploma from a recognized institution in a related field
- Deep experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and other paid social
- Demonstrated success leveraging social platforms and Google Ads to generate leads
- Proven ability in applying analytics to identify trends, set goals, report on performance and optimize content
- Must have exceptional writing skills and a strong grasp of the English language
Interested candidates can apply by emailing your resume, cover letter, and examples of past campaigns with the subject line “Digital Marketing Specialist” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Pitt Meadows, B.C.
We are seeking a self-starting and motivated individual to join our Honeyland Canada production team as a Production & Store Helper.This entry-level position is responsible for production of various beehive products and attending to customers at our Pitt Meadows farm store location.
- Handling and bottling of raw materials
- Labeling, sealing, and boxing of finished products
- Maintaining cleanliness of the production space and other facility spaces
- Opening and closing of the farm retail store
- Using the POS to process customer purchases
- Additional opportunities to lead guided tours are available
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school completion or equivalent
- Class 5 Driver’s licence with self-transportation to work
- Able to work on Saturdays
- Starting salary of $15-17/hr depending on experience and skill set
- Eligible for comprehensive benefit program after 6 months of work
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can apply by emailing us at email@example.com with your resume and the subject line “Production/Store Helper”.
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pitt Meadows, B.C.