Join Our Team
At Dr. Bee, we strive to provide our customers around the world with honey bee products of excellent quality, purity, and effectiveness. We began with 16 beehives in 1996 and have grown into one of the most well-respected honey purveyors in Western Canada. We have gained domestic and international recognition for our continued innovation of high-quality products. This includes our flagship product, Dr. Bee Ice Honey, which was internationally recognized in 2019 as one of the best honeys in the world.
Interested in working at Dr. Bee? Take a look at our job openings below and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate documents.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are seeking a self-starting and motivated individual to join our Pitt Meadows production team as a Production & Delivery Assistant.
This position is primarily responsible for processing honey barrels and standard production line work. This role is also expected to coordinate local deliveries to our retail locations and maintain warehouse records.
- Handling and preparing honey barrels for production
- Labeling, capping, sealing, and boxing of various products
- Operating dehydrator and sorting berries for dehydrated blueberry production
- Coordinate with sales team to prepare products for delivery
- Drive delivery van to deliver products to local retail locations
- Recording and inputting daily production data into inventory records
- Performing inventory counts and correcting discrepancies
- Maintaining cleanliness of the production space
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class 5 Driver’s license
- Experience with sit down forklifts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Proficient at hands-on tasks and comfortable with tools/machines
- Computer literate and comfortable using record keeping software
- Physically able to lift/handle 40+ lbs.
- Starting salary of $19-21+/hr depending on experience and skill set
- Eligible for comprehensive benefit program after 3 months of work
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can apply by emailing us at email@example.com with your resume and the subject line “Production & Delivery Assistant”.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at drbee.ca
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted; we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Pitt Meadows, B.C.