Join Our Team
At Dr. Bee, we strive to provide our customers around the world with honey bee products of excellent quality, purity, and effectiveness. We began with 16 beehives in 1996 and have grown into one of the most well-respected honey purveyors in Western Canada. We have gained domestic and international recognition for our continued innovation of high-quality products. This includes our flagship product, Dr. Bee Ice Honey, which was internationally recognized in 2019 as one of the best honeys in the world.
Interested in working at Dr. Bee? Take a look at our job openings below and contact us at email@example.com with the appropriate documents.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are a growing company and seeking a meticulous and creative individual to join us in building the foundations of our marketing team as a Graphic & Web Designer.. This position is mainly responsible for graphic design of physical collateral and digital assets along with web management/development. Photography and videography skills are also highly desired for this position.
- Design new and edit existing physical collateral (brochures, flyers, posters, etc.)
- Manage and edit design files for all product packaging
- Generate print ready files for collateral, packaging, and other relevant items
- Ensure details are consistent and that all work remains on brand and on message
- Produce digital assets for email blasts, newsletters, social media posts, and web content
- Manage, add, and edit web pages, apps, and other elements on current Shopify Ecommerce website
- Portfolio showcasing relevant previous work
- Post-Secondary design related degree/diploma is preferred
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Highly proficient with web development on Shopify and WordPress
- Self-motivated and great attention to detail
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Good English skills, proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
- Photography and Videography skills are a big plus
- $20-23 per hour starting salary based on experience and skillset
- Eligible for comprehensive benefit program that includes dental care, vision, and other extended health care following 3 months of work
If you’re interested in this opportunity, you can apply by emailing your resume, portfolio, and cover letter with the subject line “Graphic/Web Designer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location(s): Pitt Meadows, B.C.