Join Our Team
At Dr. Bee, we strive to provide our customers around the world with honey bee products of excellent quality, purity, and effectiveness. We began with 16 beehives in 1996 and have grown into one of the most well-respected honey purveyors in Western Canada. We have gained domestic and international recognition for our continued innovation of high-quality products. This includes our flagship product, Dr. Bee Ice Honey, which was internationally recognized in 2019 as one of the best honeys in the world.
Interested in working at Dr. Bee? Take a look at our job openings below and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate documents.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for a motivated and creative individual to join us in building the foundations of our marketing team as a Marketing Associate. This position is responsible for a variety of marketing tasks that are closely related to connecting and engaging with customers.
- Copywrite content for digital marketing and physical collateral
- Manage the Company's social media platforms; measure, analyze, and optimize content on these platforms to ensure high levels of engagement
- Keep information up-to-date on website, online store, and other digital platforms
- Maintain B2C mailing list and write monthly newsletters & email blasts
- Formulate and execute campaigns to achieve various marketing objectives such as increasing brand awareness and driving sales
- Conduct ongoing market research to stay informed on industry changes and report on relevant information
- Monitor and report on KPIs for ongoing marketing activities to improve current and future marketing initiatives
- Post-Secondary education in business, marketing-related concentrations preferred
- 2-4 years of related marketing experience, food/health industry experience preferred
- Desire and ability to create marketing programs from the ground up and see it through to completion
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proficient at working with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer/technical skills and comfort using various software (Microsoft Office Suite, Email Marketing, CRM, Social Media Management)
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
- $24-27 per hour starting salary, wage and pay structure negotiable based on experience and skillset
- Eligible for comprehensive benefit program that includes dental care, vision, and other extended health care following 3 months of work
If you’re interested in this opportunity, you can apply by emailing your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Marketing Associate” to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location(s): Pitt Meadows, B.C.